Just Some of the 45 Sales Fundamentals
- You’re on the bubble. Play like it.
- Beware the silent buyer.
- How to know what you know. You don’t know. And what you’re looking for.
- Three ways to stop shooting yourself in the foot on the first interview.
- You sound like every other salesperson. Quit it!
- Your elevator pitch should draw people to you like a magnet.
- Ask customers questions that pertain to what you sell in ways that affect them.
- The salesperson’s job is discovery, evaluation and persuasion.
- Shock the prospect out of her complacency with sudden silence.
- The most important sales lesson I learned my first year in sales over 40 years ago. And it’s still the most important today.
Cast in Stone
BOOKS ARE DIGITAL PDF FILES so no actual physical product is shipped. Digital download is immediate after checkout and is delivered to the email associated with your order. If you don’t see them in your regular email box, check your spam or junk email folders.