Just Some of the 45 Ways to Get a Callback
- Executives at 200 top companies say you’re eliminating yourself from consideration in the first fifteen minutes. And what to do to get to the sixteenth minute and stay.
- Where management fails in teaching new skills.
- The myth that enthusiasm sells and will get you a callback.
- Red flags, bluffing and the inability to close.
- If you sell to those with a “C” in their title, chances are you’re not selling what they’re buying and you won’t be called back.
- NEVER ask to pick and expert’s brain over lunch! Are you crazy!?
- What my billionaire boss taught me about how to find good salespeople.
- Edgar Allan Poe has a lesson for how to get you remembered and move ahead of the competition.
- It doesn’t matter if you have the best product, service or price in the world. Unless you have a monopoly, if people don’t like you they’ll never buy from you.
- The Cheese technique shown to me by a Dallas saleswoman is the best technique I’ve ever learned for getting a callback. The best. Period.
Sales Calls Are Auditions
OPE BOOKS ARE DIGITAL PDF FILES so no actual physical product is shipped. Digital download is immediate after checkout and is delivered to the email associated with your order. If you don’t see them in your regular email box, check your spam or junk email folders.