Just Some of the 45 Ways to Put the Fun Back into Selling
- Popcorn, toes and mimes. Fun with improv.
- Maureen Dowd asks if men are necessary. Think you already know the answer to that.
- Harvard researcher Jennifer Lerner shows how happiness and fear affects your decisions.
- Dopamine sells. Paris. Ferrari. Love.
- Forget features, advantages and benefits. Remember names. That’s how you’ll be remembered and talked about. That’s how you’ll stand out from the competition.
- An ad writer, a hypnotist and a magician walk into a bar. How to write a script.
- In the blink of an eye actor Michael Caine can give you the advantage in a negotiation.
- Warren Buffet says people will pay more to be entertained than to be educated. Toastmasters can help.
- I know. I hated poetry in school too. But the Wizard of Ads taught me the importance of words and how to surprise the mind. Take the first words of one of Willie Nelson’s songs: “I woke up still not dead again today.” It’s not just what you say, but how you say it.
- The executive assistant of a Fortune 100 company in Manhattan showed me how to open shut doors in the executive suite.
Selling Doesn't Always Have to Be a Struggle
OPE BOOKS ARE DIGITAL PDF FILES so no actual physical product is shipped. Digital download is immediate after checkout and is delivered to the email associated with your order. If you don’t see them in your regular email box, check your spam or junk email folders.