Just Some of the 45 Ways to Put It Together
- “Was I married to you in a former life?” Malcolm Gladwell shows how a male pilot and female air traffic controller illustrate the importance of being direct in your communications.
- New information results in new decisions.
- Why some people can sell services better than products.
- Why money-back guarantees increase sales.
- If you can’t sell yourself, what makes you think you can sell a service or product?
- If you can’t seem to make headway with the prospect, what to look for to make a breakthrough and the question to ask.
- Dr. Nalini Ambady says that trust trumps your service, product and price because 71% of the purchasing decision is based upon trust between the buyer and seller.
- Your clothes not only send a message; they change your attitude.
- Three ways to create a good first impression.
- Harvard professor finds one word, not 100 reasons, will get people to do what you ask.
Selling Doesn't Come with Instructions
BOOKS ARE DIGITAL PDF FILES so no actual physical product is shipped. Digital download is immediate after checkout and is delivered to the email associated with your order. If you don’t see them in your regular email box, check your spam or junk email folders.